Hello lovely ladies, how wonderful that so many of you have decided to become Superstars before the price goes up at the end of this month! I couldn't be more delighted to welcome you in to our scrumptious fold (But please remember to accept my invitation to the salon to make the most of your membership won't you? Hundreds of you are missing out!)... Today I wanted to answer the question so many of you have asked me recently - Where the blooming heck do you start when faced with the barrage of information and downloads to be found on the site, in the shop and in the Superstar Salon?
This then is the order I suggest for working your way through the everything available here on BrocanteHome...
* For a really quick overview of what it means to be a Vintage Housekeeper, then take my very short FREE course describing the ten principles of Vintage Housekeeping.
* Then begin by downloading The Art of Homemaking and spend the next thirty days working towards firmly establishing BrocanteHome inspired routines and rituals. This download really will help you understand and plan for a lovelier domestic future and you can take it at your own pace, or work on each suggestion one day at a time.
* Next I suggest you download The Housekeepers Planner so that you can plan and document all the routines and rituals you have created while working through The Art of Homemaking. Using the Housekeepers Planner will also help you establish one central place in which to keep all information related to your home and family, and a go-to place for meal planning, emergency information and much more.
* Follow this with Trash It or Treasure It because it is very, very difficult to establish workable routines and rituals if you cannot begin without a house and heart full of clutter. Trash It or Treasure It is quite intensive and should be tackled slowly, week by week as you dabble in becoming accustomed to the other aspects of vintage housekeeping, but by the end of the course you will have identified exactly what kind of clutter you are hoarding and why you are hoarding it, while slowly but surely banishing all the nonsense from your life!
* Next up, download The Seasonal Scrub and get busy mixing up your own organic house cleaning products and scheduling a Scrub or to into your domestic calendar. The Seasonal Scrub will help you set up a small collection of aromatherapy oils for all manner of things that ail you and your house, while describing how to establish a signature scent and how to use Bach Remedies in the home.
* Then help yourself to A Year of Puttery Treats, and start to add a little bit of loveliness to each and every day. In this download I describe and explain one scrumptious puttery treat for each and every day of the year and it really doesn't matter if you jump right in, in the middle of July!
* Should you need specific, targeted housekeeping instruction then starting to use Housekeeping 365 at this point is particularly useful at this point because it allocates specific tasks and one lovely puttery treat to each and every day of the year so you never have to think about what to do when...
* Enjoy Season One and Season Two of the Vintage Housekeepers Circle at any time as they are short little essays on living life the BrocanteHome way, and read as bedtime meditations, they gently reinforce what it means to live life the Brocante way.
* Similarly download 50 Apps for Vintage Housekeepers at any time because it is useful to set up on-line and mobile support for your domestic life as soon as you get started on the BrocanteHome path.
* Download both the Christmas Planner and the Christmas Countdown as soon as possible. Planning a beautiful, stress-free Christmas takes a whole lot of planning and having one place in which to plan it makes life a whole lot easier...
* Finally begin the Muse programme. Again this is quite intense and requires a lot of action on your part, but is utterly inspiring and will help you find your creative self and start to live a life less ordinary.
I do hope this has been helpful. Buying and downloading the resources available here at BrocanteHome WILL help you create a truly scrumptious life, abundant with routine, ritual and celebration, but if you are going to make the most of my instruction then slowly working your way through each download and actually putting my suggestions into action one by one is the very best way to re-invent your domestic life.
Remember I am always here to hold your hand, so do ask as many questions as you need to before buying one of my downloads, or indeed choosing to become a Superstar (before the price DOUBLES!) and getting everything (and much more!) listed here.
Happy Housekeeping Honey Pies!