This my lovelies, is the bath to take when it seems as though the whole world is against you and you are oozing bruised and bad feelings out of every pore. You know, one of those days…
Melissa is a particularly spiritual oil, highly regarded as being blessed with the ability to soothe emotional pain, cleanse damaged aura’s and sedate jangly, troubled nerves. The idea with this bath is to restore a sense of order and well-being, while soothing your soul and reminding you just what is beautiful about this life…
* Begin by taking a quick shower to cleanse your body before the bath.
* Then wrap yourself up warm and run a hot bath.
* Turn off all electric light and light as many candles as you can find.
* Now carry something you consider beautiful to the bathroom: an object, vase of flowers or meaningful image and place it where it will be directly in your eye-line from the bath.
* Play something soft or spiritual. Choose music without words so your attention will not be diverted by the emotions certain phrases or songs can inspire.
* Now add 8 to 10 drops of Melissa oil to the bath and swirl it with your fingers.
* Undress and climb into the bath. Now scoop this blissfully scented water up with your hands and pour it over your head. This ritual is as old as the hills and is thought to cleanse the aura and refresh the soul, while allowing you to truly sense the spiritual powers of the oil.
* Lie back and focus on the pretty or meaningful object you brought into the bathroom. Allow your entire being to focus on it and let all other thoughts drift away.
* Step out of the bath as soon as it cools. Wrap up in warm night-clothes, sip a cup of night-time tea and get into bed, feeling nourished and pampered…
Enjoy Darling Housekeepers…x