I cannot tell you how absolutely delighted I have been by the response to the Living Room! It is I think the very essence of what I long hoped BrocanteHome would be, but never quite managed to organise during the trials and tribulations of the last five years and I know from the emails and messages I have received from all my members that you too are delighted that Brocante finally seems to be taking the kind of shape I hope will make all the difference in our lives…
That said, being a one-lady band in the process of birthing something with the breadth of the new BrocanteHome was always going to be something of a challenge and the last two weeks I have been besieged by the kind of technical problems that have had me swinging from sobbing to screaming, wanting to punch the wall and occasionally wanting to punch some terribly unhelpful techies lights out! But with a will of absolute steel and a lot of gin duly provided by Ste who had surely never seen the likes of me in the midst of a technical crisis, by hook or by crook I do believe I have got there…
And so m’dear’s here starts the first in my weekly roundup of all that is going on in both the Living Room and my soon to be released Salon…[dtbaker_banner text=”In the Living Room” linkhref=”” type=”brush”]
- First up… in the Living Room Facebook group the conversation has been both enlightening, fascinating and already an essential part of all our days as new friendships are formed and routines and rituals shared. It is a tight-knit, supportive group and I have been thrilled by how very easily the conversation has flowed about everything from setting domestic intentions and what we do on Sundays to prepare for the rest of the week, to the best steam mops and how we manage the chaos that is mornings!
Not all of you who are members of the Living Room, The Salon or the former Circle have yet requested access to this rather exclusive little Facebook group of ours, so please do pop over and request it and I will get you signed up ASAP. Please note that you do need to be a member of one of the above to receive access, but if you are and you have requested access and have not yet had it granted it is probably because I do not recognize your Facebook name or email address so do just drop me a quick line and I will sort it out for you.
The Facebook group really is the best place to get all the latest information you need about the Living Room Book Club, latest “Homework” news, quick-fixes to membership issues and the latest discount codes for all the products in the download store so if you haven’t signed in yet I really would urge you to join the party. I am there morning and night and you will always have instant access to me and daily insight into my own routines and rituals.
- Next I wanted to confirm that all the book-club suggestions for the rest of 2016 are now available to view in the Living Room Library and you will find the workbook for June’s “book of the month” available in the “Homework” section tomorrow.
- The downloads for the first two “Homework” assignments are also now available in the “Homework” section alongside a downloadable cover for your May 2016 folio…
- The first of the downloads available FREE to my Living Roomers, The Heart and Home Planner is now available for collection in the Download Section of the Living Room Library and with a value of $15.00 all by itself, it make’s the current Living Room annual entry fee of $7.00 an absolute steal! (But sign up quick because next week the opening Living Room offer will be gone!)
- And finally the Calendar is in full swing and the Directory will be open and welcoming you all to a world full of gorgeous, online inspiration in the next seven days!
All that for $7.00 annually for ever more? I have clearly gone mad, which is why I can only offer Living Room Membership for half-price for one more week. Next Monday the price will double to $15.00 a year, so if you want to grab a bargain today is the day to do it![dtbaker_banner text=”Click Here To sign Up To the Living Room Now!” linkhref=”http://www.brocantehome.net/memberships/?membership_id=26617″ type=”banner”]
Next up I wanted to talk about The Salon. When you become a member of the Salon you are not only automatically granted access to all the benefits of Living Room Membership and each and every download in the store, but you will also be privvy to Salon only Downloads, Podcasts, Webinars and a private one on one PEP-TALK with me so we can really get to the heart of how you want to create a life less ordinary.
The opening of the Salon has been delayed while I have been ironing out the technical issues the site has recently experienced, and in the meantime I wanted to address a few of the question I know some of you have had about membership of the Salon.
- First up if you an existing PAYING member of the Circle you will automatically be granted FREE access of the Salon until the end of your current subscription (monthly or annually), and thereafter your subscription will be renewed at the same price you were paying previously.
- Next up as so many of you have expressed dismay at my decision to not offer a monthly subscription to the Salon, I wanted to let you know that I have made it possible to pay for Salon Subscription at a cost of $20.00 per month OR you can pay in full today and get your ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION for the reduced sum of $169.00 (and lock that price in forever if you are quick!).
The Salon will go live at the end of next week and it will launch with FREE access to the upcoming SUMMER HOUSE download, alongside free access to absolutely everything else available at BrocanteHome. So now is the time to grab your Salon key and guarantee exclusive entry to the most valuable way to create a life less ordinary at Brocantehome…[dtbaker_banner text=”Click Here To Pay Monthly for the Salon Today!” linkhref=”http://www.brocantehome.net/memberships/” type=”banner”]
It is such a pleasure to be able to invite you to a Living Room and Salon I am truly proud of. Have a lovely week Housekeepers.