Ok my Lovelies, it is a Monday. That means that it is the start of a new week and here on BrocanteHome the glorious start of a scrumptious new season, and so my Darlings I thought it was time I shared my plans for my writing, and for the site over the next few months, with you my loyal readers….
Above all else this is a roadmap for me. Though my plans are never cast in stone, I recognise the need for some sort of schedule to work to and thus laying out my plans here is both an agreement and a promise.
1. The next download I plan on converting for the Kindle. And for this I wanted your opinion, because I am all in a dither about whether you would prefer to have The Art of Homemaking or A Year of Puttery Treats in e-book form first?
[polldaddy poll=”8827761″ alt=”Click here to vote…”]
2. My next big download – House Rules! Due for delivery to all those of you who are kind enough to buy it on Thursday the 14th May, House Rules is your guide to establishing personal and domestic habits, guide-lines and boundaries, and will, with a commitment to its principles help you dream up a way of life you can adhere to without going off track, whenever hormones, financial problems or general chaos get in your way!
What’s included in House Rules?
* Getting out of your comfort zone, and using organisation, discipline and aspiration to change your way of life.
* Writing your very own “HOUSE MISTRESS PLAN”
* Choosing yourself over everybody else and understanding why their co-operation isn’t important.
* Understanding domestic discipline. And why it matters to your heart, health and home.
* Establishing domestic goals and creating “house rules” to support them.
* Cultivating personal aspiration and not being scared to demand more of yourself than ever before!
* Using lists to support new habits and routines, and using The Four Agreements to stay true to your rules.
* Apps, books and other media to inspire you.
* Planner pages, worksheets and journal prompts.
This is, my dears, a complete manifesto for change.
It builds on everything you have already learned about living the BrocanteHome way of life and demands that all the principles, routines and rituals you so very much want to embrace, finally become the guiding posts they should always have been.
Want House Rules? Get it at the PRE-ORDER price of just $20.00 (usual price $30.00) today, and it will be delivered to your in-box on the 14th May, just in time for an organised, disciplined and oh so beautiful Summer…
Hop over to Etsy to buy it now…
[button href=”https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/231393779/house-rules-digital-download?ref=shop_home_active_1″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Click Here to Pre-Order House Rules on Etsy Today![/button]
3. My next School of Life course… The Summer House will be available on the 30th May. Because of the change in European VAT law, I need to charge for each School of Life course through Etsy, instead of CourseCraft, so please head on over there for further details of The Summer House, and of course to grab the early bird price of just $5.00.
[button href=”https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/231398873/the-summer-house-digital-course?ref=shop_home_active_1″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Click Here To Pre-Order The Summer House on Etsy Now![/button]
4. And finally: the big news! I am embarking on huge new venture… my first crowd-funded, real life, hold it in your hands book: The BrocanteHome Book of Days.
Divided into months, and with a theme for each month as below…
January: Vintage Housekeeping
February: Routine and Ritual
The BrocanteHome Book of Days will be my very first, grand scale adventure in writing, with an e-book publishing date in September and a physical book to available for delivery in December. It represents the culmination of everything I know about how to live a life rich in routine, ritual and celebration and will I hope be the book you have always wanted me to write…
The concept of crowd-funding a big venture like this is very new to me and I am still finalising the details with PubSlush but your help will mean that I can dedicate enough time to writing it, and having it printed without financial uncertainty before publication.
Further details, a downloadable overview of the book and the titles for each of the 365 essays included, and my live “Pubslush” page will be available in the next few days.
Darlings I am so very excited to feel this alive again!x