I am taking a quick break from a morning of mango smoothies and lavender and chocolate chip shortbreadmen to tell you that I suspect I am not receiving many of your emails because I am sitting here seething about replies I have been expecting and feeling befuddled by some of the emails I have received following up enquiries already made, but not received on my end.
This is probably no mystery. Those emails missing in action have probably been swallowed by a number of filters and plugins I jazzed up my email account with one cosy afternoon shortly after Christmas and as we speak are probably lingering somewhere: apparently anywhere but my in-box which is the only place I ever look!
So my Darlings take from this short missive these five truths…
* I have not fallen out with you and presumably (fingers crossed!) you haven’t fallen out with me!
* I would be really, truly grateful if you could re-send anything you suspect I have missed as I have now uninstalled the silly little fancy nothings I saw fit to attach and would truly love to re-connect with you…
* Alison May should not be left alone with whizzy little buttons and snazzy little add-ons because she will mess with them and cause Brocante chaos!
* Life was simpler when the only thing liable to cause mis-communications of this kind was the failure to attach a stamp to an envelope and/or post the darn thing!
* And finally as soon as I hear from you I will answer as soon as I can.
Ok Sweeties, happy Sunday, now as you were…