6 best discount and promo codes to use during Black Friday to renew your home
What can be a better time to renew and refresh your entire house with brand new items a lot cheaper than the best day of the year for all frugal shoppers called Black Friday? This year, thousands and thousands of retailers both offline and online are offering fantastic bargain deals which let you get absolutely everything incredibly less expensive. Thus, I am going to share my personal favorite six discount and promo codes worth using this Black Friday. Have fun!
- Sears gifts a discount of up to 40% off during Black Friday 2016 Doorbusters, plus an extra $50 off $499 and more purchase only with code: EXTRA50
- Overstock offers you a chance to save 10% off entire purchase and also gifts you free shipping! Tip: you need to click to activate the deal, and you will get free shipping on $45+ orders.
- Macy’s wants you to use their extra 25% off clearance discount codes which also provides you with free shipping! One tip: free shipping will be offered for you if you spend $99 on more shopping. Also, look for coupons like 30% off your purchase during the Black Friday day too!
- Home Depot also would love to help you save up to 40% off during Black Friday 2016 sale. They offer an extra $450 off 2+ major appliances! Tip: you can even get free delivery on select appliances – just carefully read terms and conditions.
- Lowe’s presents a chance for you to save up to 40% off their Black Friday 2016 deals, plus they offer free shipping if you spend $369 at their store.
- Kirkland’s will help you save 15% off your order and also get free shipping too. One thing to remember: you will receive the offer after you apply for Kirkland’s Credit Card, plus get free shipping to store.
Good morning Gorgeous Ones. It is eleven o’clock in the morning and I have already eaten my lunch because I seem to have been up for hours tapping away at my keyboard, abundant with ideas and finally (oh finally!) the drive to achieve all that needs to be achieved.
I haven’t actually had a shower. But hey ho, I have eaten and I am achieving! What more do you want?
Today I just wanted to bring you up to speed with everything that has been happening in my lovely Living room and the soon to be launched Salon…
* Firstly the conversation is flowing in the Living Room Facebook group and it is such a joy. Though many of you have signed up to the group, most of my Living Room members haven’t and I just wanted to let you know that it is in the group where most of my announcements are made about what is new in the Homework section, the book-clubs and the downloads and it is a quick and easy way to stay in the know…
* Speaking of which: if you have applied to join the Facebook group and I have not yet responded, it will be because your Facebook name doesn’t ring a bell with me. This is now happening frequently: so many of you have different email addresses, Facebook aliases, paypal addresses, Brocante usernames and real names that it is becoming very difficult to work out who is who and who should have access to what. So please, please, please, if I do not respond to your Facebook request or your Brocante subscription is not updated it will simply be a matter of me needing to match up names with email addresses, so just drop me an email and I will attend to your issue pronto!
* Next up, following requests from the Living Roomers in the Facebook group, conversation about the month’s bookclub choice will now begin in the third week in each month, giving everybody time to both acquire the book and form an opinion they want to share. As happened this month, the workbook for the chosen book will be available in the first week of the month so you can work along as you read…
* To clear up any confusion about the Living Room Discount, all members of the Living Room are entitled to an automatic 25% discount off everything in the BrocanteHome Download Store and the code is available in the Facebook group or by email request.
* And finally the last part of the first folio of “homework” based on creating a morning less ordinary will end tomorrow with the final worksheet and next week we will start working on creating weekly rituals to help you live with both authenticity AND purpose…
* This morning The Summer House has been delivered to all Salon members email in-boxes (absolutely FREE) so do look out for that won’t you?
* This week will see all existing Salon members accounts enabled so that they can read the Salon Only blog posts, Better Me posts and the Shine program as well as being able to view their account renewal dates.
* Then next week will see the opening of the library, access to all existing downloads, and the announcement of the very first BrocanteHome webinar on what it means to Create A Life Less Ordinary. (Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!).
* And finally if you aren’t sure what your status as a former Circle member/Housekeeping Superstar is with regards to the Salon simply drop me a line and I will be happy to let you know.
I’m so enjoying the new era of BrocanteHome and I truly hope you are too…
Have a lovely day won’t you Housekeepers?
Nulla porta dolor. Nam ipsum risus, rutrum vitae, vestibulum eu, molestie vel, lacus. Morbi nec metus. Sed hendrerit. Fusce fermentum odio nec arcu.
Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Ut leo. Sed mollis, eros et ultrices tempus, mauris ipsum aliquam libero, non adipiscing dolor urna a orci. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent adipiscing.
Sed magna purus, fermentum eu, tincidunt eu, varius ut, felis. Curabitur a felis in nunc fringilla tristique. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Quisque libero metus, condimentum nec, tempor a, commodo mollis, magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Ut a nisl id ante tempus hendrerit. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Pellentesque libero tortor, tincidunt et, tincidunt eget, semper nec, quam. Fusce egestas elit eget lorem.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
Praesent venenatis metus at tortor pulvinar varius. Praesent congue erat at massa. Pellentesque egestas, neque sit amet convallis pulvinar, justo nulla eleifend augue, ac auctor orci leo non est. Nullam cursus lacinia erat. Suspendisse non nisl sit amet velit hendrerit rutrum.
Phasellus a est. Suspendisse enim turpis, dictum sed, iaculis a, condimentum nec, nisi. Fusce ac felis sit amet ligula pharetra condimentum. Mauris turpis nunc, blandit et, volutpat molestie, porta ut, ligula. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia.
Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Suspendisse enim turpis, dictum sed, iaculis a, condimentum nec, nisi. Maecenas egestas arcu quis ligula mattis placerat. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Sed hendrerit.
Maecenas egestas arcu quis ligula mattis placerat. Nullam sagittis. Etiam sollicitudin, ipsum eu pulvinar rutrum, tellus ipsum laoreet sapien, quis venenatis ante odio sit amet eros. Nam commodo suscipit quam. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Suspendisse non nisl sit amet velit hendrerit rutrum. Donec venenatis vulputate lorem. Sed hendrerit. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor.
Cras id dui. In ut quam vitae odio lacinia tincidunt. Praesent congue erat at massa. Morbi mattis ullamcorper velit. Phasellus a est.
Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus.. Vestibulum rutrum, mi nec elementum vehicula, eros quam gravida nisl, id fringilla neque ante vel mi. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
And so the first anniversary of My Mum’s death came and went and it was nothing and everything all at once. Perhaps too raw to explain yet. I meant to carry on regardless, but it turned out to be harder than I anticipated and I retreated for a while: seven days of enduring something none of us here can yet tolerate.
Then yesterday I stood in my little house, cleaning it and wiping away the cobwebs, spiders taking advantage of our absence, have seen fit to form, when my friend Debbie came up the path and said hello. And we stood in the house that was once my home and she said well I think this feels right: It is time to close the door on all these memories and start your life again. And because she is the voice of my own conscience I nodded, and we talked about Spark Joy and how on earth I am going to find somewhere for the many books on my huge immovable bookcase when there isn’t a bookcase to be seen in the Bungalow and ne’er a wall to hold one if I could take it with me.
It is time to start my life again. Richard will be released soon and it frightens me. And so much of what was is gone. Even Finn’s famed long curls have been trimmed in to a more manageable short cut (something that felt like a little death all of its own). It is time to start my life again. So last week I signed up to the Elite Blog Academy so I could have someone teach me how to trim the behemoth that BrocanteHome has become. How to tidy it up and show it off to audiences I have never had the inclination to reach out to, but now need in a world where writing isn’t enough.
I need life to be leaner. For my world to be a lighter place in which to exist. I need my bottom to be half the size it is becoming. For BrocanteHome – like Finley’s hair – to be more manageable so I know whether I am coming or going, not flapping hither and thither like some sort of demented donkey carrying far too much on his sweltering back.
So yes. All this crazy imagery of hot donkeys is the long way around to saying that as I move through the very first blogging course I have ever taken, you may just notice some changes. This week all the categories that once existed on the blog have been deleted and just five new categories will take their place. Five categories that will represent the five aspects of my life as it is now. The guiding posts to a life less ordinary, and one that will in the very near future be the five pillars of living life the Brocante way.
You see life is never static. Change happens by necessity, because without it life spirals downwards and we have to keep daring to dream that it can be better. That we can update our websites without fear of heaven knows what. And more than that, update our own identities in this relentless search for comfort, authenticity and peace.
Is it time to start YOUR life again?